To better understand our retirement system, as well as learn about your individual rights, we are providing the following guides. Each guide has been developed and is maintained by the Public Employee Retirement Administration Commission. The guides are made available to provide our members with a general understanding of our retirement system. For specific information pertaining to your unique circumstances, we strongly advise that you contact or visit the retirement board for individual counseling.
- Guide to Disability Retirement for Public Employees Regardless of the Date of Membership
- Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for Public Employees who became members prior to April 2, 2012
- Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for Public Employees who became members on or after April 2, 2012
- Guide to Survivor Benefits for Public Employees
- Guide to Disability Retirement for Public Employees